Samstag, 9. August 2008

Bye bye!

I am leaving today. Bloomington, Indiana, the US.

Right now I have 4 more hours to pack and clean up my part of the appartment, and I am still just starting to realize, that I said goodbye to all my friends here
yesterday night- for probably a long(er) time. This was very sad. And it was almost exactly as it was one year ago - on the same day, but 2007, when I left Austria. I was not aware how much I loved some of the people I got to know here during the year. But actually this is a beautiful thing and I am thankful for it.

Now it is time that I face the bright side of the journey...the "saying hello - part" to everybody in Austria again. I am very excited, and it is still almost too unreal.
I should better go.... tomorrow at around 7:30pm I'll arrive in Vienna.

Wien, Wien nur du allein...

Keine Kommentare: